Getting spam calls over and over throughout the day can get quite frustrating. It disturbs us and prevents us from getting work done. Many such calls are also made by scammers or illegitimate businesses, trying to prey on innocent people. If you’re a Samsung Galaxy S6 user and you’re looking for a way to get rid of these unwanted calls, just read on to know-how.
How to block a number – Galaxy S6?
Samsung S6 has a feature called auto-reject calls. With the help of this function, one can easily block all unwanted and disturbing calls that come. The steps to do so are also easy and user friendly.
Steps to auto reject calls Galaxy S6
If you need to put a number in the reject calls list, you can do so by two methods.
Method 1: Using the call log
- Go to your call log and choose the number that you want to block.
- Then, select the “More” option on the top right-hand corner.
- From that list, choose the “Add to Auto Reject list” and voila! That number has now been blocked.
Method 2: Using the Phone App
- Go to your phone app and choose the “More” option on the top right corner of the screen.
- From that list, go to “Settings.” The second option in that list should be “Call Rejection.”
- From there, choose the “Auto Reject List.” button. Now, you can select a number from your call log or contacts, or even manually enter it, and that number will be blocked.
How to send unknown numbers to the auto reject list Galaxy S6?
Several callers hide their number, meaning it prevents you from knowing the number with which they have called. Galaxy S6 also provides a way to tackle this issue. Simply go to the “Auto Reject List” and switch this option on. Now, you will no longer get calls from unknown numbers.