If you are using IncrediMail email client at present time and searching a professional technique to import email from IncrediMail to Thunderbird then this article is for you. In this write-up, we are going to provide detailed information for solving these types of queries.
- How to transfer IncrediMail to Thunderbird?
- How can I switch from IncrediMail 2.5 to Thunderbird?
- How to migrate IncrediMail to Mozilla Thunderbird?
Overview of IncrediMail & Mozilla Thunderbird
IncrediMail is a 100% freeware email client which is specially designed for sending and receiving email messages. Users can configure their email accounts with IncrediMail using POP3 and IMAP settings. IncrediMail email client use *.iml, *.imm, *.cab, etc. extensions for storing the mailboxes. IncrediMail offers several advanced and useful features to the users such as Notifiers, 3D Effects, Animations, Emoticons, Multimedia, Ecards, Handwritten Signature, etc.
Mozilla Thunderbird is also a freeware email client which was developed by Mozilla Foundation, it is known as an open source email client. Mozilla Thunderbird has several advanced features so a lot of users in worldwide prefer to use it as their default email client. Users can easily configure their corporate and home based email accounts with Thunderbird for sending and receiving email messages. It has facility for Message management, Junk filtering, Extensions and themes, etc.
Reasons for switching email client
- Thunderbird is developed by Mozilla Foundation which is a trustworthy brand in IT sector.
- Thunderbird comes with junk filtering facility which is most important feature for professional users.
- Thunderbird allows to import and export MBOX files which is also supported by various email clients.
- Thunderbird comes with simple to use and advanced features so it is the first choice of the users.
- Thunderbird provides advanced security features so it is recommended by a lot of corporate users.
Challenge in switching from IncrediMail to Thunderbird
IncrediMail & Mozilla Thunderbird both email clients use different file extensions for storing the email messages as IncrediMail data is saved in IML, IMM, CAB files while Mozilla Thunderbird supports MBOX file format. Mozilla Thunderbird does not allow to import IncrediMail files so we are recommending a third party software for completing the task in a professional way.
Step-by-Step Process to Import Email from IncrediMail to Thunderbird
- Download IncrediMail to Thunderbird Converter on your Windows OS based computer as the tool supports all 32 bit & 64 bit Windows OS. With the help of this software, you can easily convert IncrediMail IMM, IML, CAB files into MBOX format.
- Run Mozilla Thunderbird email client and Download Mozilla Thunderbird ImportExportTools Add-Ons, after that Mozilla Thunderbird will provide you an option to import MBOX files.
- At last run Mozilla Thunderbird email client and choose Tools << ImportExportTools << Import MBOX file option and complete the process as shown in the screenshot. The task has been completed successfully.
IncrediMail to Thunderbird Converter Features
- It is well-suitable software for IncrediMail 2.5 to Thunderbird migration & IncrediMail 2.0 to Thunderbird migration.
- BitRecover IncrediMail to Thunderbird Converter supports IML, IMM, CAB, IMB, IMA, IME, LFA, IMF, IMH, IMI, IMK, IMN, IMS, IMW files of IncrediMail.
- The tool maintains emails, attachments, subject, signature, text formatting, sender and receiver information.
- This application gives a separate option to export IncrediMail contacts in vCard format.
- The tool gives dual options to load IncrediMail data in the software UI i.e. Select Folder & Select Folder.
- IncrediMail to Thunderbird Converter comes with free demo edition which is helpful for evaluating the tool before purchasing the license keys.
- The tool is compatible with all 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS such as Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Win Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003, etc.
- It is standalone software which does not require any other application for completion the task.
After reading the above article, anyone can easily import emails from IncrediMail to Thunderbird account without loss of data and without manipulating the data. Now IncrediMail 2.0, 2.5 users can easily switch their default email client in Mozilla Thunderbird inclusive of emails, contacts, attachments, to, cc, bcc, subject, signature, text formatting, headings, hyperlinks, etc. IncrediMail to Thunderbird Converter comes with free demo edition which is beneficial for checking the working procedure of the tool before purchasing the license keys.
- How to Convert OST to PST Without Software – Let’s Explore New Methods
- Easily Recover Highly corrupted OST file and Convert into Outlook PST
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.