Known for her roles in Primeval and The Following, Ruth Kearney is an Irish actress. She has also appeared in the Netflix series Flaked. Read on to learn more about the actress’s biography and her acting career.
Having a successful acting career since the mid 2000s, Ruth Kearney has a recognizable name in the United Kingdom and U.S. film and television industries. She was born in London, England, and is of Irish descent. She started her acting career in stage productions. She has appeared in various TV shows, films and shows. She also earned a degree in Drama at Trinity College, Dublin.
Ruth Kearney has a net worth of $2 million. She also earns a significant amount of money through other business ventures. She has a beautiful hourglass figure and a great level of fitness. She also has a beautiful complexion. She has blue eyes. She prefers to wear a dress size of two. She also likes to cycle. She is active on social media sites.
Ruth Kearney was born on November 11, 1984. She was raised in Dublin, Ireland. She has two sisters. Her mother is currently living in Switzerland. Her father remarried a woman from California.
Despite her success, Ruth Kearney has not shared much information about her family. Her parents are divorced. They are of Irish nationality. She has two older sisters. One of them is married and the other lives in London.
Ruth Kearney was born in Dublin, Ireland. Her family relocated to Ireland when she was five years old. The family then moved to Monkstown, Ireland.
When she was young, she dreamed of becoming an actress. Her parents didn’t want her to pursue an acting career. However, when she was a teenager, she started taking acting lessons at Bristol Old Vic Theater School. She graduated from the school with honors. She also earned a degree in Drama and Classics.
Ruth Kearney met her boyfriend, Theo James, while she was studying at Bristol Old Vic Theater School. She and Theo have been together for nine years. In the past few years, they have worked in several films together. Theo is also an actor, producer, and director.
Relationship with theo James
During a whirlwind career, Theo James has appeared in a number of different projects. From the Divergent series to The Time Traveler’s Wife to the White Lotus, Theo has been busy.
As a member of the Divergent series, Theo has been cast as Four. As part of the series, he has been able to show off his acting abilities in various red carpet appearances. However, he has been able to keep his personal life private.
Theo has also been in a long-term relationship with Ruth Kearney. The two met while studying at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. This is also where they met Ethan Babcock, a friend of Theo’s.
Theo and Ruth have both been busy with work but still manage to keep their relationship out of the spotlight. They have been dating since 2009. Theo and Ruth have a daughter due in August of 2021. Theo and Ruth have both been known to post pictures of each other at the beach.
Despite being a rising star in the film and TV industry, Ruth Kearney is a very private person. She keeps her personal life out of the spotlight, and doesn’t share many pictures or videos of her with her friends and family. However, fans appreciate the actress’s hard work and commitment to her career.
Ruth Kearney’s parents are Irish, and she was raised in Dublin. She studied at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. She also attended the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. She graduated with distinction. During her college career, she was very involved in co-curricular activities. She also studied drama and classics.
Ruth Kearney and her husband, Theo James, got engaged in 2015. The couple was married in Chianti, Italy, in August 2018. The couple has been in a romantic relationship for more than a decade. In 2016, they began publicly advocating for Syrian refugees. In an interview with InStyle, James stated that he was inspired by his Greek grandfather’s escape from Nazis during World War II.
Lena the Plug Biography
Dillion Harper Biography
Kevin Hart Biography
Katrina Law Biography
Pamela Bach Biography
Ruth Kearney Body Measurements
Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
Height in Feet: 5′ 4”
Height in Meters: 1.63 m
Body Build/Type: Slim
Body Measurements: 33-24-32 in (84-61-81 cm)
Breast Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
Hips Size: 32 inches (81 cm)
Bra Size/Cup Size: 32A
Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Dress Size: 2 (US)
Ruth Kearney Facts
1. Known for her role as Jess Parker in the sci-fi drama Primeval, Ruth Kearney is an Irish actress. Theo James, a British actor, is her husband. Their marriage took place in the Islington Town Hall in London.
2. Kearney and James met while attending the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. They first appeared onscreen together in Sanditon, a television drama based on Jane Austen’s final novel.
3. Ruth Kearney graduated from the British Old Vic Theatre School in 2009. She later graduated from Trinity College, Dublin with a degree in Drama and Classics. She has since been a prolific actress, with several roles in theatrical productions, television shows, and films. She has starred in television series such as The Following, Primeval, and The Last Tycoon.
4. Ruth Kearney has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry. She has appeared in a number of television movies. She also played the role of Mariam in the TV Drama Gracie! during her graduation year. She has also appeared in several other television shows.
5. Ruth Kearney grew up in a small town outside of Dublin. Her mother resides in Switzerland, while her father remarried a woman from California. She also has elder sisters in London.
6. Ruth Kearney grew up with a love of the stage. She has a warm personality and prefers to keep her personal life under wraps. She has also said that she is not a social media addict. She has also vowed to keep her relationship with Theo private.
Ruth Kearney Net Worth
Having an estimated net worth of over $2 million, Ruth Kearney is one of the richest Irish actresses. She has starred in many hit movies in the past decade. She also starred in the British science fiction television series Primeval, which was produced by Impossible Pictures. She has also been cast in a number of other films and television series.
She started her career in the theatre, but she has since made her mark on the big screen. She has starred in films such as Othello, Man of Mode, Three Sisters, and Gracie! She has also appeared in the television series Sandition.
Follow her on Instagram
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.