Whether you know Pamela Bach from her role as the main character on the show The Big Bang Theory or from her role as the voice of a character on Family Guy, she is an actress with a lot to offer. Here is a brief look at her life and some of her achievements.
Table of Contents
Among the various celebrities who have graced the silver screen, Pamela Bach stands out in the crowd. Pamela Bach is an American actress and television personality who was born on October 16, 1963 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. She is also a certified lifeguard and scuba diver. She has made her mark in the entertainment industry as an actress and is president of her own production company.
She has also worked in many movies and television series. Her last IMDB credit was in 2003. In the past, Pamela Bach has been married to actor David Hasselhoff. She is also a mother of two daughters. She is a big fan of diving and has even gotten herself an accredited scuba instructor certificate.
Although Pamela Bach has had a number of noteworthy accomplishments, her most notable achievement may be the time she spent with George Burns. She learned a lot of tricks of the trade from the famous comedian and actor.
Taking a page from the Baywatch playbook, Pamela Bach has starred in a slew of teenybopper comedies, most notably the series’ “Crimes of the Heart”. Known for her sexy charm, the sassy blonde can be found strutting the red carpets in high-fashion attire. Her love of water sports has also helped her develop a physique to match her burgeoning fame. In addition to her burgeoning career, Pamela Bach has also devoted time to her family. She is the mother of two daughters and is a certified scuba diver. Having a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Pamela is a well-rounded woman who knows a thing or two about science and technology. Despite her busy schedule, she makes time to squeeze in a few golf courses each week.
During her career, Pamela Bach has worked on several shows and movies. She has appeared in television series such as Baywatch, The Young and the Restless, Knight Rider and more. She has also appeared in films such as Appointment with Fear, Grease II and Californication.
Bach was born in 1963. She grew up in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She attended Tulsa East Central High School and Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. After graduating, she moved to Los Angeles. She met her husband David Hasselhoff while working on a Knight Rider set. They married in 1989. They have two children together. They split in 2006. They have custody of their children.
Bach was a member of the American cult television series Sirens, in which she played a psychologist named Ellen Baskin. She also appeared in the series’ first season and appeared in three episodes of Season 5. She is best known for her role as Sara Chapman in the series’ Season 8 episode, “Diabolical Machine”. She has appeared in the show’s sixth and seventh seasons, as well.
Married to David Hasselhoff
Whether you know David Hasselhoff as Mitch Buchannon on Baywatch, or as Michael Knight in Knight Rider, or even as a talent show judge, you know that he’s one of the most recognized faces in the entertainment world. He has been in the entertainment industry for decades, and has starred in a number of iconic roles.
It’s been over seven years since he first started dating Hayley Roberts, and last month he finally tied the knot in Puglia, Italy. Hasselhoff and Roberts met in 2011, when Hayley asked him for an autograph and got his phone number. The two of them then started dating.
Hasselhoff and Roberts have two children together. Hayley is a model and actress who was born in Neath, United Kingdom, and has three siblings.
Pamela Bach Body Measurements
Weight in Pounds: 132 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
Height in Feet: 5’7”
Height in Meters: 1.70 m
Body Measurements: 34-27-34 in (86-68.5-86 cm)
Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Waist Size: 27 inches (68.5 cm)
Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Dress Size: 6 (US)
Pamela Bach Facts
1. Among the many celebrities who have made it big in Hollywood, Pamela Bach is one of the most successful. She has been working in film and television shows for a long time. Her appearances include films like More than Puppy Love, Baywatch, and Route 66.
2. Her net worth is estimated to be $10 million. The majority of her income comes from endorsements and modeling. She has also received a Teens’ Choice Award from German teen magazine Bravo.
3. Pamela Bach’s first acting appearance was in 1985 film Appointment with Fear. She has also appeared in various television shows like Cheers and Baywatch. She has also been a contestant on the UK reality television show Celebrity Big Brother.
4. Pamela Bach is the second of three daughters. Her mother is a model. She has also studied engineering at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. She was born in 1963. She married David Hasselhoff in 1989. She and Hasselhoff have two daughters. She also has an American citizenship.
5. Bach acted in the 1995-96 TV series Sirens. She also played a recurring role as a psychologist. She has appeared in several television movies. She appeared in three episodes of Season 5 of Baywatch and two episodes of Season 6. She also appeared in the Season 8 episode Diabolical Machine.
6. She has also worked on the series The Young and the Restless. She also appeared in the episode Knight Racer. She has worked with numerous famous actors and actresses in the industry.
Among the most successful TV Actresses, Pamela Bach has a net worth estimated at $10 million. She is also a writer and a producer. She has starred in several television shows and movies, such as Castle Rock (2000) and The Young and the Restless.
She has also made a name for herself in Europe, where she has received more attention than in the US. She has been nominated for the Bravo Otto award, which is given by the German teen magazine, Bravo. In 2009, she was arrested on charges of driving under the influence. She was also evicted from Celebrity Big Brother, the second superstar to be evicted from the show.
She has a daughter named Hayley Bach, who is known for her role on the ABC Family series, Huge. Her other daughter is named Allison Mack. She is a comedian and actress. She has also appeared in films such as Appointment with Fear, T.J. Hooker, and Nudity Required.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.