Throughout her career, Monet Mazur has made her mark in the acting industry. She has played a variety of roles, including the roles of a teacher and a police officer, and her performances have garnered her acclaim. She has won several awards for her roles, including the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her work in the film My Sister’s Keeper.
Known for her roles in movies and television, Monet Mazur has been in the entertainment industry for a long time. She has appeared in many movies and TV shows, and her appearances have landed her multiple international commercial campaigns. She has also appeared in several television series, including Castle, Strange World, Deadman Running, Cold case, Isles, Chuck, Torque, and NCIS: Los Angeles.
Monet Mazur was born in Los Angeles, California, on April 17, 1976. She is the oldest of four siblings. She has a mother, Valerie Chasin, and a father, N/A. She is Jewish. Monet Mazur is also married to British film director Alex de Rakoff, with whom she has two children. Her oldest son is named Marlon.
Monet Mazur is a singer and actress. She began her career in theatre when she was young, and later started working in films. She starred with Ice Cube in the film Torque, and appeared in “Everybody in Vests” and “Everybody in Leather.” She has also starred in the movies Blow, Angel Eyes, and Stark Raving Mad. She has also appeared on television, and her upcoming projects include The Wild and Wycked World of Brian Jones, Whirlygirl, and CSI Miami.
During the course of her acting career, the actress has won several accolades. Aside from being the wife of British actor Alex De Rakoff, she also starred in a few notable movies and television series. Not only has she received accolades for her performance in All American, she has been nominated for several prestigious awards, including the Young Hollywood Awards for Best Supporting Actress and Best Supporting Actor. As a result of her achievements, the actress has been ranked as one of the highest paid actresses in the industry. The actress’s net worth is estimated at $2 million. Despite her impressive pay package, the actress still manages to keep a relatively low profile. She has maintained a modest social life, spending a disproportionate amount of her time with her husband and kids.
Monet was born on April 17, 1976 in Los Angeles, California. She is of Jewish descent and raised in Malibu. She has two children, Luciano Cy De Rakoff and Marlon De Rakoff. She and her husband have been married for over a decade.
Marriage to Alex de Rakoff
Known for her acting career, Monet Mazur has earned a lot of recognition for her performance. She has appeared in several television shows. She also starred in several movies. She is now set to star in All American, a CW series. She will be playing Laura Fine-Baker.
Monet Mazur was born on April 17, 1976 in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Ruby Mazur, is a famous illustrator. She is the oldest of four children. She has a cousin named Epic Mazur. Besides being an actress, she is also a singer and musician.
She has been married once. She married Alex de Rakoff, a British director and writer. They have two children together. They divorced in 2018. Monet filed for divorce against Alex De Rakoff in Los Angeles Court on July 18, 2018. She filed for divorce after thirteen years of marriage. The divorce was amicable.
Mazur has been dating various celebrities. She dated Ashton Kutcher, Adrien Brody, and Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist Dave Navarro.
Monet Mazur Body Measurements
Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
Height in Feet: 5′ 9”
Height in Meters: 1.75 m
Body Build/Type: Slim
Body Measurements: 34-23-34 in (86-58.5-86 cm)
Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Waist Size: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
Feet/Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
Dress Size: 4 (US)
Monet Mazur Facts
1. Besides being a talented actress, Monet Mazur is also a singer. She has also worked as a producer on several film projects. She has also made appearances in a variety of television shows. She has also appeared in several commercials for Gap. She is also very active on social media.
2. Monet Mazur has been in the entertainment industry for a very long time. She first appeared in television commercials in her teens. She then went on to act in numerous films. She has also been in several television shows, including the CW drama All American. She was also the voice of Astraea in the Transformers Universe. She also starred in Torque (2004) and Stark Raving Mad (2001). She also appeared in 40 Days and 40 Nights (2002-2003) and The House Bunny (2008) with Anna Faris.
3. Monet Mazur has been married to British film director Alex De Rakoff since 2005. They have two children together. Mazur gave birth to her first child, Marlon, in summer 2005. The couple filed for divorce in July 2018. The couple had their second child, Luciano Cy De Rakoff, in 2011.
4. Monet Mazur was the frontman of the band Nancy Raygun in Hollywood in early 2000. She has also been involved in a number of music videos. She has appeared in the music video for the song Revolving Door by the band Crazy Town. The song also featured Mazur’s cousin, the artist Epic Mazur.
5. Monet Mazur is a big supporter of women’s rights. She also participated in the Women’s March in London in 2017. She is also a big advocate of the benefits of wearing sunscreen. She enjoys hiking, biking, and yoga. She has been practicing Kundalini yoga for more than 15 years.
Monet Mazur Net Worth
Having made a name for herself in the entertainment industry, Monet Mazur has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She has appeared in several films and TV shows, and has also earned several accolades for her performances. She is also a model and has earned a lot of money through her endorsements and endorsement deals.
Monet Mazur was born on April 17, 1976, in Los Angeles, California. She has a mixed ethnic background and grew up with three siblings. Her mother is Ruby Mazur, and her father is a designer and illustrator. Her siblings were named after famous artists.
Follow her on Instagram
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.