Data loss is a stressful experience that impacts most users who live the digital lifestyle. There are various scenarios where users might mistakenly delete files or empty their computer recycle bin unintentionally. With the help of data recovery tool such as SysTools users can recover entire lost files and an important part of formatted data from their crashed hard drive.
Hard drive data recovery tool that assists simple recovery of your only copies of videos, important documents, photos, assignment files, and other related data lost from your device internal and external storage.
Recover Lost Data From Corrupted Hard Drive With Reliable Software
Users can restore their data from corrupted hard drive by using hard drive data recovery software. This tool is capable to restore corrupted data from internal or external hard drive. This utility restores fast data from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
It is able to restore lost data from GPT and MBR hard disk partition. This software is able to recover deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from hard drive. It also recovers all file formats.
Tool recovers all videos formats. This software is able to recover permanently deleted data from hard drive. For use of this software, users can just follow these steps and know how the software works.
- Firstly launch The SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software
- Choose the partition which contains data and Scan. Choose Scan for Deleted and Corrupted data and Choose Formatted Scan for formatted data
- Preview the restored data in the preview panel of this hard drive data recovery tool
- Save restored data either by selecting or all folder
Note: Whenever your hard drive data is corrupted then remember one thing stop using the hard drive. When you use your hard drive if your data is overwritten then its recovery is impossible. You lost your data forever.
Four Free Manually Solution to Recover Lost Data From Corrupted Hard Drive
Tip 1. Run CHKDSK to Recover Lost Data From Corrupted Hard Drive
If the hard drive has bad sectors or internal errors, the hard drive can corrupt simply. And if users know how to run CHKDSK command in their System, it will be enforced for users to resolve hard drive corrupted problem. Let’s see how to run CHKDSK and recover lost data from corrupted hard drive now:
- Hit Win + X, choose Command Prompt (Admin);
- Press Yes to launch Command Prompt as Administrator;
- Write: chkdsk and press Enter to check errors in the corrupted hard drive;
- Write: chkdsk D: /f /r/x to let CHKDSK fix the drive; (D is the drive letter of your corrupted hard drive);
If the target drive is a boot disk, the PC will ask users if users want to run the command before the next boot. Write: yes and press Enter to restart the System. The command will run before the operating system loads, allowing it to gain full access to the disk and recover corrupted hard drive.
Tip 2. Run A Thorough Disk Check to Resolve Corrupted Hard Drive
- Open This System or Laptop, right-hit the hard drive and choose Properties;
- Hit Tools > Tab Error checking > Hit Check now;
- Select Check local disk and click Start;
- Close entire running and open application, choose the option to let PC check upon the next boot;
- After this, restart PC.
If it reports that your drive has ‘bad sectors or clusters’, no need to worry. CHKDSK command in Tip one will resolve this problem.
Tip 3. Recover Corrupted System Drive from Control Panel
- Press Win + X, choose Control Panel;
- Hit System and Security > Tab Action Center > Expand Maintenance and hit Run Scan;
- Hit Restart;
Tip 4. Use File Manager to Fix Corrupted Non-System Drive
- Press Win + E to open File Manager, right-hit the proper drivers from the left pane;
- Choose Properties and Hit Tools > Hit Check under Error Checking;
- Hit Repair This Drive when the scan completes fixing the drive errors.
In this post, we have mentioned few tips to recover lost data from corrupted hard drive. Now it’s your turns to take a wise decision.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.