Cluttered cloths make a room messy and to keep all your clothes at the right place the need for a custom wardrobe arise. According to the requirement, you can get wooden wardrobes and also go for metallic wardrobes that will work well for keeping your clothes all carefully. You may consider forming the option like:
- You can choose both single door and double door custom wardrobe or you can go for the freestanding ones or the wall-mounted wardrobes to include books along with clothes. You can also keep some decorative pieces like stone statues and figurines.
- Choose the height, width, the space and the overall weight of the custom wardrobe. Try to locate a specific space where the wardrobe can be kept without interfering with your existing space at home.
- You also need to go for understanding the layout of the custom wardrobe that the designer chooses. When one layout is finished you will not be able to change it, so you can start customizing the wardrobe right from the beginning to get an idea about how to set the right wardrobe in your room. This includes the drawer space, the hanging space and the free space that you have inside the wardrobe.
However, to clear your confusion in this regard you can find out a cabinet maker or a wardrobe maker who will give you the right dimensions to work on your wardrobe and you will be able to understand the space optimization better.
Table of Contents
How to go on with the process of customization?
You can go for light colored wardrobes that work the best for dark-colored rooms, and you can also keep wardrobes in contrast colors to give a zest to your bedrooms and drawing rooms. Just like you keep on arranging the designer furniture for your room, you can also go for arranging the wardrobes in your room. In fact, a small side wardrobe can be the best way in which you can keep your books and small knick-knacks in proper position all throughout the year, your home will also look uncluttered.
For instance, if your wardrobe is overflowing with tailored suits, then you can go for small compartments and arrange your clothes as part of the hanging wardrobes. There can be separate vanity sections that go well for keeping all your small dresses and suits and accessories, and you can also go for a separate zone to keep all your watches and perfumes in the proper place.
Benefits of choosing the wooden custom wardrobe:
- With each and every new design coming in, you can simply use the wooden wardrobes to keep your things in place and also move them to definite directions as and when required. Floating tie racks and accessory drawers can be of best help to you, to keep all your things in the proper place.
- Get the awkward corners and ceilings done just in the right manner to keep a track of how you can arrange things with or without the protruding baseboards. Choose the right baseboards also to provide the right foundation for your wardrobes.
You can now choose high-quality craftsmen to carry on with your custom wardrobe design technique. For the traditional homes, you can choose a Rosewood, a Sheesham wood or an Oak timber wardrobe, but for the smaller flats and for trendier homes you can go for modern, sleek, stylish and upmarket designs that will last longer and also give a distinct flavor to your home. You can search online now and hire carpenters who will start giving you customized templates for your home and office wardrobe.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.