Under the Y series, Vivo launched its new Android phone Y53i on 30th April 2018 and is a great-budget smartphone under Rs. 10,000. The phone is accessible through face detection and can be availed in two colors – Matte Black and Crown Gold. With a 12.7cm display, the phone is capable of capturing stills in Ultra HD.
The Ultra HD technology offers the facility of taking a number of consecutive photos. Combining all these photos generate clarity and depth with great rendering. The 8 MP rear view camera enables you to take very realistic and vivid pictures.
One of the newest features of Vivo Y53i is the Screen Flash which is capable of producing excellent images even in low lighting.
Table of Contents
What’s New in Vivo Y53i?
While concentrating on providing cutting-edge performance at affordable prices, Vivo Y53i attempts to call all the customers to join this bandwagon of outstanding user experience. Here are some of the most notable features:
- The Face Access feature is an intelligent technology through which the phone is capable of recognizing facial features. It allows the user to use their face and unlock the device.
- Similar to Y66, this phone also has the feature of providing eye protection against the blue light emitted through the different phone filters.
- With a 5-inch HD display, the phone operates on the Funtouch OS 3.0 which offers similar performance to Android Marshmallow (6.0). Equipped with Adreno 308 Graphics the QHD IPS display provides a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. Talking about the processor, it is equipped with Snapdragon 425 clocked at 1.4 GHz.
- It has 16 GB of internal memory and RAM of 2GB. and the memory is expandable up to 256 GB with a slot for a MicroSD card.
- The 5 MP front camera gloriously enhances the photos with its f/2.2 aperture coupled with a screen flash. On the other hand, its rear camera of 8 MP has an f/2.5 aperture and LED flash. There are different modes of capturing which provides the feature of Face Beauty – available on both rear and front cameras. The front camera has touch technology, whereas, the rear camera has Panorama, Night, Professional, etc. modes.
- The feature of App Clone enables you to replicate various applications so that you can access them from two different accounts.
- The phone conveniently supports the 4G VoLTE with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. Bluetooth version 4.2 is coupled with GPS / A-GPS.
Shop for Vivo Y53i at Bajaj Finserv Partner Stores
The new flagship model is available at almost all online and offline stores. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network enables you to purchase for products more than a million products like mobile phones, laptops, TVs, etc. on EMI.
You can fund the purchase of your favorite Vivo mobile easily and break down the lumpsum payment into
Here, you need to pay the exact price of the product only in the form of EMIs and there are no additional charges that will be levied on you. You can bring home your colors electronic appliances, monthly groceries, or any other product on EMI for up to Rs 4 lakh.
There are over 60,000 online as well as offline retailers spread across 1,300 cities and you have the option to repay the amount over a convenient tenor ranging from 3 to 24 months.
If you do not owe an EMI Network Card, you can avail of in-store financing by approaching a store representative and submitting a few basic documents like your KYC details and a canceled cheque.
You can swipe the card at any of the partner stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Samsung, Vivo, etc. Moreover, you can also use this card for online shopping. It provides you the privilege of making affordable purchases and estimating your repaying capacity.
While applying for EMI Network Card, you can log in to the customer portal Experia if you are an existing customer. You only have to a minimum amount of Rs. 399. Or you can also approach a store and fill in some basic details to avail of an EMI Network Card. You can apply for the pre-approved loan offers that
Instant approvals allow you to simplify the approval process and save a lot of time. You can now avail of pre-approved offers for personal loans, home loans, business loans, EMI finance, and other financial products and services. Not only does this simplify the process of availing financing, but also helps you save on time. All you need to do is submit a few basic details and check out your pre-approved offer from the range of financial products.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.