Under the Y series, Vivo has launched its new
The Ultra HD technology offers the facility of taking a number of consecutive photos. Combining all these photos generate clarity and depth with great rendering. The 8 MP rear view camera enables you to take very realistic and vivid pictures.
One of the newest features of Vivo Y53i is the Screen Flash which is capable of producing excellent images even in low lighting.
What’s New in Vivo Y53i?
While concentrating on providing a cutting edge performance at affordable prices, Vivo Y53i attempts to call all the customers to join this bandwagon of outstanding user experience. Here are some of the most notable features:
- The Face Access feature is an intelligent technology through which the phone is capable of recognizing the facial features. It allows the user to use its face and unlock the device.
- Similar to Y66, this phone also has the feature of providing eye-protection against the blue light emitted through the different phone filters.
- With a 5-inch HD display the phone operates on the Funtouch OS 3.0 which offers similar performance like Android Marshmallow (6.0). Equipped with Adreno 308 Graphics the QHD IPS display provides a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. Talking about the processor, it is equipped with Snapdragon 425 clocked at 1.4 GHz.
- It has 16 GB of internal memory and RAM of 2GB. and the memory is expandable up to 256 GB with a slot for MicroSD card.
- The 5 MP front camera gloriously enhances the photos with its f/2.2 aperture coupled with screen flash. On the other hand, its rear camera of 8 MP has an f/2.5 aperture and LED flash. There are different modes of capturing which provides the feature of Face Beauty – available on both rear and front cameras. The front camera has touch technology, whereas, rear camera has Panorama, Night, Professional, etc. modes.
- The feature of App clone enables you to replicate various applications so that you can access them from two different accounts.
- The phone conveniently supports the 4G VoLTE with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. The Bluetooth version 4.2 is coupled with GPS / A-GPS.
Shop for Vivo Y53i at Bajaj Finserv Partner Stores
The new flagship model is available at almost all online and offline stores. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network enables you to purchase for products more than a million products like mobile phones, laptops, TVs, etc. on EMI.
You can fund the purchase of your favorite Vivo mobile easily and break down the lumpsum payment into
Here, you need to pay the exact price of the product only in the form of EMIs and there are no additional charges that will be levied on you. You can bring home your colors electronic appliances, monthly groceries, or any other product on EMI for up to Rs 4 lakh.
There are over 60,000 online as well as offline retailers spread across 1,300 cities and you have the option to repay the amount over a convenient tenor ranging from 3 to 24 months.
If you do not owe an EMI Network Card, you can avail in-store financing by approaching a store representative and submit a few basic documents like your KYC details and a
You can swipe the card at any of the partner stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Samsung, Vivo, etc. Moreover, you can also use this card for online shopping. It provides you the privilege of making affordable purchases and estimate your repaying capacity.
While applying for EMI Network Card, you can
Instant approvals allow you to simplify the approval process and saves a lot of time. You can now avail pre-approved offers for
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.