In today’s part-time life, we have become so busy that we forget to eat healthy food. In this way, I have come here to take some healthy shrimp recipes that make it very easy and you will also be tested.
For a festive table or family breakfast, prepare interesting and unusual burgers that resemble sea shells. These buns can be filled with any salad that includes seafood, for example, a salad with shrimps.
- Sesame buns, round – 3 pc
- Cooked and frozen shrimps – 500 Gram
- Chicken Egg – 1 pc
- Quail eggs – 5 pc
- Red caviar – 1.5 tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- Refined vegetable oil – 1.5 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to make Seafood Snack?
- Prepare the products on the list. For the salad-filling, you can use boiled-frozen shrimps, as well as shrimps in oil or brine, which are sold already peeled.
- Boil hard-boiled eggs, cool in cold water, then peel. Leave the most carefully peeled 3 quail eggs to decorate the snack.
- The shrimps are already boiled, so bring them to a boil in salted water, cool and peel.
- Crush the boiled chicken egg, 2 quail eggs and shrimp.
- Cut gently at the top of the buns as thin as possible. Remove the bun roll from the bottom.
- Fry the chopped mid buns in butter, stirring occasionally, until rosy crisp.
- Combine eggs, shrimp, crackers, caviar and mayonnaise. Stir.
- Fill the buns with the cooked salad with shrimps, making a small slide.
- Decorate the buns with quail eggs and red caviar.
- Cover the cut tops of the buns.
- Snack “Sea shell” is ready you can serve to the table, decorating the dish with greens.
Potato tartlets with seafood
Potato tartlets with seafood, cheese,
- Potato tartlets – 6 pc
- Cheese – 200 Gram
- Mayonnaise – to taste
- Boiled shrimp – 5 pc
- Mussels (prepared, preserved) – 5 pc
- Red caviar – to taste
- Fresh dill – for decoration
How to make Potato Tartlets with seafood?
- Prepare ingredients for tartlets with seafood, cheese and red caviar.
- Prepare potato tartlets according to the recipe indicated in the list of products.
- Grate the cheese and mix with mayonnaise (for those who like a quick snack, you can add some garlic).
- Fill tartlets with cheese mass.
- Peel the shrimp shell and head. Place the shrimp on top of the cheese.
- Add one mussel to each tartlet.
- Add some caviar.
- Top decorate with dill. Potato tartlets with seafood and cheese are ready.
Salad with shrimps, crab sticks and cheese
Light tasty salad. Good as an appetizer and as a light low-calorie lunch.
- Shrimps – 200 Gram
- Crab sticks – 7 pc
- Cheese – 50 g
- Cherry tomatoes – 15-20 pc
- Green onions – 2 pc
- Bulgarian pepper – 1/2 pc
- Salad – 150 Gram
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Soy Sauce (optional)
How to make Salad with shrimps, crab sticks and cheese?
- Tomatoes, I have cherry, cut.
- Green onions, with onion, chop.
- Bulgarian pepper cut.
- Crab sticks cut.
- Boil the shrimp in salted water and knock it over in a colander.
- Cheese (I have Parmesan, but another hard cheese will do) cut it into thin slices.
- Rinse the salad and dry. Grind arbitrarily.
- I took a mixture of salads, I like it better, but you can use any salad, at your convenience.
- Mix all. Salt pepper and Season with olive oil if you like, you can add a little soy sauce.
Salad with squids, shrimps and parsley sauce with garlic
Delicious salad with squids and shrimp recipes for a new recipe the successful combination of shrimp and squid with tomatoes and olives and instead of mayonnaise, the salad is seasoned with a well-balanced light sauce based on parsley and garlic. All ingredients are perfectly combined, creating a unique light taste!
- Squids – 200 Gram
- Peeled shrimps – 150 Gram
- Salad leaves – 80-100 Gram
- Olives – 16 pc
- Cherry tomatoes – 8-10 pc
- Fresh parsley – 1 small bunch
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Vegetable oil – 5 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
How to make Salad with squids, shrimps and parsley sauce with garlic?
- Let’s start by making the sauce so that it has time to infuse.
- Garlic grate
- Finely chop the parsley.
- To the parsley add sugar and knife grind in mush.
- Move the gruel into the container; add garlic, vegetable oil, lemon juice, soy sauce. Mix well.
- Squid and shrimp pre-boil and cool completely. I boiled small squids for 1 minute in boiling water, large shrimps – 3 minutes. Squids cut into rings. Large shrimp can be cut in half lengthwise.
- Tomatoes cut in half or cut into quarters.
- Salad can be served on a large platter. Put some container with a small diameter in the center, put lettuce leaves around.
- Place squids and shrimps on lettuce leaves.
- Place tomatoes on a salad with shrimps and squids.
- Then put olives.
- Parsley sauce before serving mix well again pour into sauceboat.
- Just before serving, pour the salad with squids and shrimps over the sauce.
Salad French Breakfast
Very fresh and light salad
- Shrimp – 75-100 Gram
- Fresh cucumbers – 120-150 Gram
- Onions – 50 Gram
- Wine Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
How to make Salad French Breakfast?
- Boil the shrimp in salted water, cool and, if necessary, clean.
- Onions to clear and cut into thin half rings Grind with salt, sugar and pour vinegar. Let stand 5 minutes. Wash cucumbers and grate on a coarse grater. Thick-skinned cucumbers can be peeled.
- Mix cucumbers with onions and lay out on a plate.
- Put shrimp on top. Fill with oil.
Enjoy your meal with your family and friend.