In today’s part-time life, we have become so busy that we forget to eat healthy food. In this way, I have come here to take some healthy shrimp recipes that make it very easy and you will also be tested.
For a festive table or family breakfast, prepare interesting and unusual burgers that resemble sea shells. These buns can be filled with any salad that includes seafood, for example, a salad with shrimps.
- Sesame buns, round – 3 pc
- Cooked and frozen shrimps – 500 Gram
- Chicken Egg – 1 pc
- Quail eggs – 5 pc
- Red caviar – 1.5 tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- Refined vegetable oil – 1.5 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to make Seafood Snack?
- Prepare the products on the list. For the salad-filling, you can use boiled-frozen shrimps, as well as shrimps in oil or brine, which are sold already peeled.
- Boil hard-boiled eggs, cool in cold water, then peel. Leave the most carefully peeled 3 quail eggs to decorate the snack.
- The shrimps are already boiled, so bring them to a boil in salted water, cool and peel.
- Crush the boiled chicken egg, 2 quail eggs and shrimp.
- Cut gently at the top of the buns as thin as possible. Remove the bun roll from the bottom.
- Fry the chopped mid buns in butter, stirring occasionally, until rosy crisp.
- Combine eggs, shrimp, crackers, caviar and mayonnaise. Stir.
- Fill the buns with the cooked salad with shrimps, making a small slide.
- Decorate the buns with quail eggs and red caviar.
- Cover the cut tops of the buns.
- Snack “Sea shell” is ready you can serve to the table, decorating the dish with greens.
Potato tartlets with seafood
Potato tartlets with seafood, cheese,
- Potato tartlets – 6 pc
- Cheese – 200 Gram
- Mayonnaise – to taste
- Boiled shrimp – 5 pc
- Mussels (prepared, preserved) – 5 pc
- Red caviar – to taste
- Fresh dill – for decoration
How to make Potato Tartlets with seafood?
- Prepare ingredients for tartlets with seafood, cheese and red caviar.
- Prepare potato tartlets according to the recipe indicated in the list of products.
- Grate the cheese and mix with mayonnaise (for those who like a quick snack, you can add some garlic).
- Fill tartlets with cheese mass.
- Peel the shrimp shell and head. Place the shrimp on top of the cheese.
- Add one mussel to each tartlet.
- Add some caviar.
- Top decorate with dill. Potato tartlets with seafood and cheese are ready.
Salad with shrimps, crab sticks and cheese
Light tasty salad. Good as an appetizer and as a light low-calorie lunch.
- Shrimps – 200 Gram
- Crab sticks – 7 pc
- Cheese – 50 g
- Cherry tomatoes – 15-20 pc
- Green onions – 2 pc
- Bulgarian pepper – 1/2 pc
- Salad – 150 Gram
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Soy Sauce (optional)
How to make Salad with shrimps, crab sticks and cheese?
- Tomatoes, I have cherry, cut.
- Green onions, with onion, chop.
- Bulgarian pepper cut.
- Crab sticks cut.
- Boil the shrimp in salted water and knock it over in a colander.
- Cheese (I have Parmesan, but another hard cheese will do) cut it into thin slices.
- Rinse the salad and dry. Grind arbitrarily.
- I took a mixture of salads, I like it better, but you can use any salad, at your convenience.
- Mix all. Salt pepper and Season with olive oil if you like, you can add a little soy sauce.
Salad with squids, shrimps and parsley sauce with garlic
Delicious salad with squids and shrimp recipes for a new recipe the successful combination of shrimp and squid with tomatoes and olives and instead of mayonnaise, the salad is seasoned with a well-balanced light sauce based on parsley and garlic. All ingredients are perfectly combined, creating a unique light taste!
- Squids – 200 Gram
- Peeled shrimps – 150 Gram
- Salad leaves – 80-100 Gram
- Olives – 16 pc
- Cherry tomatoes – 8-10 pc
- Fresh parsley – 1 small bunch
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Vegetable oil – 5 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
How to make Salad with squids, shrimps and parsley sauce with garlic?
- Let’s start by making the sauce so that it has time to infuse.
- Garlic grate
- Finely chop the parsley.
- To the parsley add sugar and knife grind in mush.
- Move the gruel into the container; add garlic, vegetable oil, lemon juice, soy sauce. Mix well.
- Squid and shrimp pre-boil and cool completely. I boiled small squids for 1 minute in boiling water, large shrimps – 3 minutes. Squids cut into rings. Large shrimp can be cut in half lengthwise.
- Tomatoes cut in half or cut into quarters.
- Salad can be served on a large platter. Put some container with a small diameter in the center, put lettuce leaves around.
- Place squids and shrimps on lettuce leaves.
- Place tomatoes on a salad with shrimps and squids.
- Then put olives.
- Parsley sauce before serving mix well again pour into sauceboat.
- Just before serving, pour the salad with squids and shrimps over the sauce.
Salad French Breakfast
Very fresh and light salad
- Shrimp – 75-100 Gram
- Fresh cucumbers – 120-150 Gram
- Onions – 50 Gram
- Wine Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
How to make Salad French Breakfast?
- Boil the shrimp in salted water, cool and, if necessary, clean.
- Onions to clear and cut into thin half rings Grind with salt, sugar and pour vinegar. Let stand 5 minutes. Wash cucumbers and grate on a coarse grater. Thick-skinned cucumbers can be peeled.
- Mix cucumbers with onions and lay out on a plate.
- Put shrimp on top. Fill with oil.
Enjoy your meal with your family and friend.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.