During the 1980s, Sebastian Rulli was a successful model and had a successful acting career, starring in a number of telenovelas. He was married to Angelique Boyer and had a net worth of about $1 million. He also has a daughter named Elena Rulli.
Table of Contents
Argentine actor Sebastian Rulli was born in Buenos Aires on July 6, 1975. He has a son named Santiago with ex-wife Cecilia Galliano. He studied business administration in Argentina before emigrating to Mexico where he studied acting. He has since become one of Televisa’s biggest stars. His acting creds have landed him starring roles in four Argentine productions. He is also a fan of internet surfing. He has been married to Cecilia Galliano from 2008 to 2011.
He was married to Angelique Boyer for a short period of time. Rulli has starred in many telenovelas and soap operas. He has also starred in daytime teledramas. In the show’s heyday, he was accompanied by some of the hottest names in Latin America. His latest telenovela is a joint production between Televisa and Netflix.
The series, entitled El Dragon: Return of a Warrior, is a hit amongst Latin American drama buffs. It was lauded by Entertainment Weekly as “the best new series on the continent.” Rulli is also a fan of the series’ main cast member Danielle Nava.
Argentine actor Sebastian Rulli has a long history in the entertainment industry. He has appeared in a number of telenovelas and has won several awards. He is currently starring in the Televisa series Los Derechos de la Mujer. He has been nominated for several awards, including Best Lead Actor. He is also a popular social media star with more than 10 million Instagram followers.
Sebastian Rulli is originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina. He emigrated to Mexico to pursue an acting career. He studied Business Administration, Spanish, and Italian. He then attended the Artistic Education Center in Televisa.
Sebastian Rulli has starred in a number of telenovelas, including “Clase 406”, “Rubi”, “Lo que la vida me robo”, and “Teresa”. He has won several awards, including Best Actor at the 33rd TVyNovelas Awards. He has also appeared in telenovelas with Angelique Boyer, including “Teresa”.
Angelique Boyer and Rulli have co-starred in “Teresa”, and the duo have won several awards for their roles. They dated each other from 2006 to 2010. They were also rumored to be dating Drew Roy after the breakup.
Relationship with Angelique Boyer
Argentine actor Sebastian Rulli and French-Mexican actress Angelique Boyer are an unlikely pair of stars. The couple is reportedly dating but there’s been little talk of a wedding and there are no kids yet. Nevertheless, Rulli and Boyer have been posting pictures of their romance on social media, such as the picture of them holding hands.
The duo’s on-set romance has long been rumored. The actor and actress met on the set of the 2010 soap opera “Teresa” and reportedly got along well. They both had a few other partners while recording the show.
While they’re not yet engaged, Rulli and Boyer have reportedly been together for years. Their relationship is a stable one and they’re reportedly working on their first soap opera together. They’re also spotted at public events together and have been known to post happy pictures on social media.
The pair are best known for their roles in “Teresa”. They’ve also worked together on the Mexican telenovela “Lo Que La Vida Me Robo”, which tells the story of four women. In this soap opera, the duo won best lead actor and actress.
Sebastian Rulli Body Measurements
Weight in Pounds: 183 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 83 kg
Height in Feet: 6′ 1½”
Height in Meters: 1.87 m
Body Build/Type: Athletic
Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Sebastian Rulli Facts
1. Argentine actor Sebastián scar Rulli was born on July 6, 1975 in Buenos Aires. He is a model and actor. He also has a younger sister. He has been a part of many movies and TV shows. He is represented by M3 Talent Agency. His net worth is estimated at $20 million.
2. He studied business administration in Argentina. Rulli began his acting career by appearing in telenovelas. He was voted the best actor of the year at the New York Latin ACE Awards. He also won the TVyNovelas Award for best lead actor. His telenovela “Primer amor, a mil por hora” made him internationally famous. He later starred in melodramas such as “Sin pecado concebido” and “Clase 406”.
3. He started dating actress Angelique Boyer in 2014. They have been together for eight years. Rulli is the father of a son named Santiago. His mother is Mexican and his father is from Mexico City. He has been in 4 previous relationships.
4. He also has a sister named Daniela Castro. He modeled before studying acting. He appeared in a romantic comedy TV series, Un gancho al corazon, from 2008 to 2009. He co-starred with Daniela Castro in El Dragon: Return of a Warrior. He also appeared in the movie Lo que la vida me robo. He has also been romantically involved with Mariana Seoane in 2012.
5. He has a younger sister named Daniela Castro. He has worked in Paris and Miami. His father, Oscar Rulli, is a famous actor.
Sebastian Rulli Net Worth
Argentine-Mexican actor, Sebastian Rulli, has a net worth of $20 million. He is one of the richest actors in the world. He has been a telenovela star and has appeared in a number of movies. He is famous on social media, where he has more than 2.8 million followers. He is engaged to actress Angelique Boyer.
Sebastian Rulli has appeared in nearly 30 films. He is also known for his role in the 2007 action-adventure series “Pasion”. He has also appeared in TV series, such as True Loves (2012-13), Amores Verdaderos (2012-13), and Tres veces Ana (2016-17). He has been the main lead actor in several TV shows. He also owns a football team called the Buenos Aires Angels.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.