Whether you’ve seen her on TV or in a movie, you’ve probably heard of Robyn Lively. She’s an actress who’s made a name for herself, appearing in popular shows such as Teen Witch and The Karate Kid Part III. She’s also appeared in movies such as Saving Grace and Savannah. Here’s a quick look at Robyn Lively’s biography and career.
Table of Contents
Having the opportunity to study acting from an early age, Robyn Lively has enjoyed success in the industry. Robyn has appeared in many television shows, including the popular show, Teen Witch. She also played in a number of films. She also made a few appearances in the popular show, Twin Peaks.
Robyn Lively was born in Powder Springs, Georgia, USA on February 7, 1972. She is the daughter of Ernie Lively and Elaine McAlpin Lively. Robyn has three half-siblings. The oldest is Eric Lively, an actor, and the youngest is Blake Lively, who is a model and actress.
Robyn Lively began her acting career at the age of three, when she made her television debut in the film Summer of My German Soldier. She then went on to appear in a number of television shows, including Doogie Howser M.D., which she starred in for six episodes. She also appeared in the cult classic TV series, Twin Peaks, which she starred in for two seasons. She was nominated for the Emily Award for her performance in the ABC Afterschool Special episode “Less than Perfect Daughter”.
Robyn Lively and her husband Bart Johnson live in the Hollywood Hills. They have three children. They have been married since September 25, 1999. The couple is members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Their son, Baylen Johnson, was born in 2003.
Known as “America’s sweetheart” in the 1990’s, Robyn Lively has a lot to offer to audiences. She has been in numerous hit movies and television shows in the past few decades. Here are some of her biggest roles to date.
Robyn Lively has appeared in several television shows, including Teen Witch (1989), The Karate Kid Part III (1990) and The Karate Kid Part IV (1990). She also appeared in several episodes of the hit show, Twin Peaks, as Lana Budding Milford. She is also known for her roles on the comedy-drama film, Best of Times, which starred Robin Williams. Among the other films Robyn Lively has starred in are Wildcats, The Best of Times, The Karate Kid Part III, and The Karate Kid Part IV.
In the mid 1990’s, Robyn Lively became a part of the cast of the short-lived WB drama, Savannah. She appeared in 34 episodes between 1996 and 1997. She also starred in the television film, Against the Grain as Jill Clemons. She also made occasional appearances on The X-Files. She also played a nurse in the television film, Chicago Hope.
Known for her roles as the daughter of Robin Williams in The Best of Times and Louise Miller in Teen Witch, Robyn Lively has appeared in numerous television shows. She has starred in both Doogie Howser, M.D. and Twin Peaks. She has also appeared in several other television shows, including Criminal Minds and A Dance for Bethany.
Robyn Lively has also been credited for several feature films. Her first role was in the comedy-drama film, The Best of Times, starring Kurt Russell. She has also appeared in the movies The Karate Kid Part III and The Teen Witch.
Robyn Lively has appeared in many other television shows, including the science fiction series Q uantum Leap and the WB series Savannah. She joined the Savannah cast in the mid-1990s. She starred in 34 episodes between 1996 and 1997. She also appeared in an episode of All Rise. She has also appeared in the TV movie Not Quite Human.
Robyn Lively Body Measurements
Weight in Pounds: 125.6 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
Height in Feet: 5′ 8”
Height in Meters: 1.73 m
Body Build/Type: Slim
Body Measurements: 35-26-36 in (89-66-91.5 cm)
Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
Dress Size: 4 (US)
Robyn Lively Facts
1. Among the many things you should know about Robyn Lively is that she is married to fellow actor Bart Johnson. They have three children together. Besides their son, Baylen Johnson, they have a daughter named Kate Johnson. In addition, they are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2. Robyn Lively was born on February 7, 1972 in Powder Springs, Georgia. Her parents, Ernie and Lori, are credited in over 80 movies. Her mother worked as a hair stylist for TV and films. She is the godmother to Robyn’s sister, James Reynolds.
3. Robyn Lively made her debut as an actress at the age of three. Her first role was in the TV movie, “Summer of My German Soldier”. After that, she went on to appear in various television shows. She is best known for her roles in Teen Witch, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, and Savannah. She was also a recurring character on the television series Twin Peaks.
4. Robyn Lively has appeared in several movies, such as Through the Glass Darkly, The Rookie, and Gortimer Gibbon’s Life On Normal Street for Amazon Studios. In addition, she has appeared on shows such as Punky Brewster, 30 Rock, and Savannah.
5. After the success of her acting career, she married actor Bart Johnson. They have three children, Baylen, Wyatt, and Kate. She is also a practicing member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-daySaints.
6. Robyn Lively has been nominated for several awards, including the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Special. She was also nominated for the Young Artist Award.
During her career, Robyn Lively has made a number of appearances in various films and TV series. She is best known for her role in the film Teen Witch. She has also been nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award in 1991.
Robyn Lively and her husband Bart Johnson are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They have three children together. They live in the Hollywood Hills.
The couple’s son, Baylen, has participated in a humanitarian trip to Samoa. The couple also purchased a house in Pound Ridge. It was sold for 5.7 million. They have also invested in stocks.
Robyn Lively has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Her primary source of income is from her acting career. She has a net worth of $1 million to $5 million. She has also appeared in many television shows including Teen Witch, The Affair, The Greenhouse Effect, and The Good Doctor.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.