Business owners know that packing and shipping off numerous packages isn’t an easy task. There are several steps involved in the process, all of which require the utmost concentration.
One such time taking task that needs to be done while preparing orders is printing out the shipping labels. These are the “address cards” that help your package reach your address from the seller.
But to get these labels, one usually needs to stand in line at the post office for hours on end. Even then, there’s a possibility that you may not get your work done.
Thankfully, there’s finally a solution to get rid of this problem. You can now print shipping labels on Paypal without payment. If you want to know all about it, keep on reading.
First of all what is PayPal?
If you didn’t know, Paypal is a world-renowned payment system that is based online. Even though it is primarily used for the exchange of money, it can be used for a variety of other functions like Paypal multi shipping, and more.
What are the benefits of using Paypal for making postage labels?
- Quick process – The best thing about using Paypal for shipping labels is that it’s a quick and fast process. You don’t have to wait in line for a long time, and you can do it all from the comfort of your own home.
- Cheap option – It’s a very affordable option as well. They’re either completely free or have very low rates that anyone can pay. It’s much cheaper compared to other postal services.
- Easy to use – Another great thing is that it’s easy to do and you don’t need any prior knowledge or expertise to make your shipping labels and buy postage online Paypal.
Steps on how to print a label with Paypal?
The steps to do so are very simple and the two main things you need are a digital weighing scale and a Paypal account. So keep reading if you want to know how to buy shipping labels on Paypal.
- The first step is to weigh your package by using a weighing scale. You can use any kind that you have but a digital one would be most accurate. Simply put your package on the scale and note down its weight and other specifications.
- Now, go to a special link, that will allow you to use Paypal to print out labels even if you haven’t paid for an eBay order. This link is required because without it, you won’t be able to locate where you can get your shipping labels.
- Now, log into your Paypal account and enter in the details of your package. After you’ve done so, click “Print”.
- The last step is to attach your label to your package. You can do this by either pasting it on securely with a large piece of clear tape or by putting it on with regular glue and covering it with clear, protective packaging.
Using Paypal to print labels as an eBay seller
If you’re an eBay seller, then USPS offers you discounted shipping rates if you use Paypal. This way, your shipping prices are even lower than usual.
Now you may be thinking -” how do you sell on eBay without Paypal?” Well, you can use a merchant card in place of Paypal. But you won’t get the shipping benefits.