If we talk about one of the most effective natural treatments for hair, coconut oil provides the best results. Coconut oil adds a healthy natural shine to hair and also acts as a natural remedy to help straighten the hair shaft and remove dandruff. However, the same treatment can become a problem and become a stickler when you want to get rid of the sticky residue off your hair.
Natural methods on how to get coconut oil out of hair in easy steps:-
Sometimes it becomes difficult to wash coconut oil when water and shampoo are not enough to wash it out. In such a situation, it becomes essential for you to know how to remove coconut oil from hair naturally without any hassle!
- Rinse your head with natural solutions and prepare about 250 ml of water mixed with two freshly squeezed lemons. Cover it with the mixture and apply for a few minutes.
- Rewash your head with warm water and repeat the process for around three times. You can also add honey to the solution if you want to get the impact of a conditioner as well.
- Prepare about 950 ml of water and add 2-3 eggs to get the egg wash ready.
- Apply the above mixture and let it stay for about 10 minutes.
- Wash with warm water after 10 minutes, and you will see the coconut oil slowly drifting away from your hair.
Washing off coconut oil from your hair may become a tricky thing if you do not wash it properly. However, you can always use the most suitable ways to get coconut oil removed from your hair naturally and quickly. After all, your lovely hair deserves the best possible care and love!