TikTok is a popular social media platform that allows users to create and share short videos with their friends and followers. Your birthday is an essential piece of information on TikTok that allows the app to personalize your experience. In this article, we will show you how to change your birthday on TikTok, step by step.
A step-by-step guide to Change Your age on Tiktok
- Open TikTok App: Launch the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Go to your profile: Tap on the profile icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Edit Profile: Once you are on your profile page, click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Click on “Birthday”: Scroll down to find the “Birthday” section and tap on it.
- Enter your correct birthday: Now, you can select your birth year, month, and day from the drop-down menus.
- Save changes: After entering the correct birth date, click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
- Verification: TikTok may ask you to verify your age by providing a government-issued ID. This is done to ensure that you are not underage and to comply with the app’s guidelines.
Why change your birthday on TikTok?
Changing your birthday on TikTok can be useful in many ways. Firstly, if you have entered your wrong birth date by mistake, it can be corrected by following the above steps. Secondly, if you want to protect your privacy, you can change your birthday to an inaccurate one. Lastly, TikTok uses your age to recommend content that is relevant to you. If you want to see content that is more suitable for your age group, you can change your birthday accordingly.
In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to change your birthday on TikTok. We have also discussed the reasons why you should change your birthday and how it can be beneficial for you. We hope that this article has helped you in changing your birthday on TikTok. If you have any further questions, please feel free to comment below.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.