It was only in 2009 when bitcoin, the first-ever cryptocurrency came to the trade market. Believe it or not, despite all the difficulties and the tremendous roller coaster ride, Bitcoin at last has come to a certain position worth all the trouble to date. However, with time, several other cryptocurrencies have got spawned in the market. Thus, if you have had enough of Bitcoin then it is finally time to get involved with other popular cryptocurrencies as well.
All you have to do is to get yourself all set for getting to know the details of other vital cryptocurrencies right now. Get over your concerns and delve into the following article to get hold of more factors related to cryptocurrencies out there.
Check the Website to learn everything about cryptocurrencies.
Table of Contents
1. Bitcoin ( BTC)
Bitcoin is the number one born cryptocurrency. It is still powerful today among all other cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin is very high in value and is considered the most preferred investment option for investors all over the world.
- Bitcoin has highly volatile in nature, and sometimes the price of bitcoin oscillates globally.
- It is also true that the investors who invest in bitcoin are already becoming billionaires. In Indian currency, the bitcoin cost never goes down below 35 lakhs.
- The volatility of bitcoin has not worried investors, as the traders who invest in bitcoins get the values in return with the premium.
- Investors who buy bitcoins in fractions must closely follow the graphs to receive the bang for their buck and not lose their money.
2. Dogecoin ( DOGE)
This cryptocurrency has come out as a dog meme that is become viral on the internet.
- It was just in 2013 that DOGE came to the trade market as a shit coin or rather it was born out of joke. The best part about DOGE is that it is available in infinite numbers all around the world.
- Due to its abundant nature, small investors choose the DOGE in sizable volumes. Investors are wondering today whether the price of dogecoin will reach $1 or not.
3. Ethereum ( ETH)
ETH works on decentralized software. Ethereum comes with the ability of the smart contract. It works under the decentralized application system.
- Ethereum is built and operates in a certain time lag. You can easily clear dubious transactions and get full control over investors in terms of transactions, values, and transfers.
- The best feature of Ethereum is that it acts as interference and makes control from any non-particular operators.
4. Litecoin ( LTC)
Litecoin came into use in 2011. It is known as the first cryptocurrency that followed the birth of bitcoin.
- This cryptocurrency takes an exciting look as it creates a new generation of investors that will strike gold soon.
- Litecoin acts on the block fast generation rate that allows the investors to take the confirmation of the fast transaction.
- Bitcoin has got a $10.1 billion capitalization in the market and makes a value of $153.88 on every token.
5. Cardano (ADA)
One of the founders of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson, create this cryptocurrency with the same genre.
- As the unhappy aspects of Ethereum, the founder parted the methods and introduced the Cardano to a sustainable environment.
- It comes with the proof of stake protocols that helps mathematicians, cryptographists, and engineers.
- This cryptocurrency has established a $9.8 market capitalization; every coin is traded at $0.39.
6. Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot has high interoperability within the blockchain from the same genre. It comfortably perches among all sizes of cryptocurrencies.
- This cryptocurrency is embedded with a system that enables its developers to make blockchains.
- At this time, it has been known for being uncompromising with safety and security.
- At $11.2 billion in capitalization in the market, one DOT has been trading for $12.54 since January 2021.
7. Bitcoin cash ( BCH)
Bitcoin cash has come from the stable of bitcoin.
- It has come with the unique benefit of connecting automatically with bitcoin.
- But the investors or traders will do it properly to compare the bitcoin cash with nonstable bitcoin currencies, tokens, or coins.
So, this article derived the list of the top 7 cryptocurrencies used mostly in trading. However, one cannot deny that one of the best cryptocurrencies still remains Bitcoin. It is easy to use all the top cryptocurrencies.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.