Known for her roles in the TV series Melrose Place and The Net, Brooke Langton is a well-known American actress. She was born in Arizona, but her family moved to Portland, Oregon, when she was a child. Her mother worked as a surgical nurse, and her father is an award-winning writer.
While she was a student at San Diego State University, she began modeling in Japan. Her aunt worked as a script supervisor, and her parents encouraged her to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. She started working as a model, and later became interested in marine biology. She completed her degree in marine biology.
Brooke Langton has been credited with numerous roles in the movies. She has appeared in films such as The Last Ship, Extreme, Beautiful Dreamer, and Primeval. She has also starred in several TV shows, including the comedy-drama series Friday Night Lights. She has received multiple awards, including the 2008 AFI Award for Best Television Series. She has also been nominated for the Golden Globe Award for her role in the movie Melrose Place. She is currently an ambassador for a brand in Asia.
Table of Contents
Brooke Langton Body Measurements
Weight in Pounds: 117 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
Height in Feet: 5′ 4½”
Height in Meters: 1.64 m
Body Shape: Banana
Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
Bra Size/Cup Size: 34A
Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Dress Size: 4 (US)
Brooke Langton Facts
1. Brooke Langton has also been involved in an intimate relationship with golfer Tiger Woods. She has been seen in numerous video clips of famous artists.
2. Her father, Jackson Langton, is a geologist. She grew up in Illinois, USA. She graduated from Herscher High School and San Diego State University.
3. Brooke Langton has not been married, but she is a mother of one son. Her son’s name is Zane. He was born on November 27, 1970. He has hazel brown eyes. The family is very close. However, they do not reveal details about his parents, as they prefer to keep it private.
4. When she was young, she was always interested in marine biology. She also loved to travel. She has also worked on a number of soap operas and drama series. In addition to acting, she is a voice actress. She has also been a model. She is an avid diver. She enjoys scuba diving and water skiing.
5. She started her acting career in 1992. She landed her first television role in “Freshman Dorm”. She was 22 years old at the time. She has been in a number of films. She was nominated for the AFI Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for her performance in “The Bench Warmers”.
6. Brooke has appeared on many TV shows. She starred in “Melrose Place” during the fifth and sixth seasons. She was nominated for four ‘Golden Globe Awards’ for her work on the show. She has been featured on “Friday Night Lights”. Her performance in “The Substitutions” earned her a nomination for an AFI Award. She has played a guest role on the show “Chicago Hope.”
7. She has starred in a number of independent films. She appeared in the 2002 film Kiss the Bride. In 2007, she starred in the horror movie Primeval. She also starred in the 2007 movie, “The Last Ship”. She has dated actor David Chokachi.
8. Brooke Langton began her acting career in the early 1990s. She appeared in several TV shows, including 90210, Beverly Hills, 90210, Baywatch, Extreme, and The Last Ship. Her first film was Terminal Velocity, which was a mediocre success.
Brooke Langton’s Net Worth
Brooke Langton net worth: In 2007, Brooke Langton starred in the horror film Primeval. She has starred in other films, such as the 2006 romantic drama The Benchwarmers. She has also appeared in the series Shift Years and Supernatural. She has also appeared in the TV series The Mentalist and Friday Night Lights. She has a net worth of $3 million as of 2020.
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 27, 1970 (52 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Arizona|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.645 m)|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Brooke Langton List of Movies and Films
|1994||Terminal Velocity||Jump Junkie|
|1997||The Small Hours||Doug’s sister|
|1998||Reach the Rock||Lise|
|2000||Playing Mona Lisa||Sabrina|
|2000||The Replacements||Annabelle Farrell|
|2002||Kiss the Bride||Nicoletta ‘Niki’ Sposato|
|2006||The Benchwarmers||Kathy Dobson|
|2012||Chilly Christmas||Lt. Mel Stone|
|2014||K-9 Adventures: Legend of the Lost Gold||Courtney Lewis|
|2015||Shifting Gears||Carol Williamson|
Brooke Langton List of Television Shows
|1992||Beverly Hills, 90210||Suds Lipton|
|1992||California Dreams||Kimberly Blanchard|
|1994||Moment of Truth: Cult Rescue||Kim McGill|
|1995||Eye of the Stalker||Beth|
|1995||Chicago Hope||Sandra Keyes|
|1995||The Single Guy||Amanda|
|1995||Party of Five||Courtney|
|1996–98||Melrose Place||Samantha Reilly|
|1998–99||The Net||Angela Bennett|
|2007–08||Friday Night Lights||Jackie Miller|
|2009||The Closer||Detective Ally Moore|
|2012||The Mentalist||Pella Goodwin|
|2013||The Glades||Nicky Holloway|
|2015||Stolen Dreams||Laura Paddington|
|2015||Allt för Sverige (in Sweden)||herself|
|2018||The Good Cop||Joy|
|2018||The Last Ship||Lt. Maddie Rawlings|
Brooke Langton Instagram Profile
As an actress, Brooke Langton has worked with several Hollywood directors. She has also starred in independent films. Her debut in the film industry was in 1994 with the movie Terminal Velocity. She also starred in the thriller Eye of the Stalker in 1995. She has also appeared in the popular television show The Net (1998-99). She has also had significant guest roles in the series.
Before she made her debut on the small screen, Brooke studied at Herscher High School in Illinois. She later went on to attend San Diego State University, where she studied marine biology. She then participated in the Swedish series Allt for Sverige. She also did some acting on the stage, as she studied improvisational theater at the Second City in Chicago.
Alex is fascinated with “understanding” people. It’s actually what drives everything he does. He believes in a thoughtful exploration of how you shape your thoughts, experience of the world.