Many people find spray painting interesting and easier. It is a great fun for them. They try to paint several objects and at times, try their hands on cars too. Painting a car requires some special knowledge and skills as it is not similar to painting a sheet. Firstly, it is essential to have the appropriate tools and quality materials such as aerosol spray paint.
Nowadays, the quality of the spray nozzles is really improved. They are designed in a manner to provide the right amount of spray when pressed using the appropriate pressure. Only then you can get smooth and shiny results. If you find any difficulty in using the spray paint, go through the following instructions:
1. Read the Directions: The instructions mentioned at the back of the product are really valuable. Before applying the spray paint, read the directions. Through this, you will come to know several things such as how long to shake the spray bottle, the distance from where the spray should be used, for what duration the coating should be left.
2. Sweep Smoothly, Don’t Point: Avoid pointing and spraying to get an even coat of paint. It is better to sweep the can horizontally and vertically across the object. In addition, your hand movement must not be too fast or too slow as it would create patches.
5. Avoid Touching the Car: Divide the car into different sections for painting and keep moving from one part to another. While moving on to another section, avoid touching the car. Do not forget that the paint takes time to dry.
7. Do a Pattern Test: When starting to paint, it is a better idea to test your skills. Take a piece of plywood and try to paint it. Through this manner, you can check the spray pattern. If it is not smooth enough, adjust your hand further or closer from the target, as required.
8. Stay Safe: While painting the car,it is better to use safety gloves and masks. This would save your hands from the paint and the mask would not allow you to inhale the paint while breathing. With such safety products, it becomes easy to complete the task without inviting any health problem.